First and foremost, I’d like to thank the following outgoing Board of Governors (BoG) for their contributions to the Coronado Men’s Golf Club (CMGC):
- Monty McIntyre, President
- Dave Watson, Vice President & Membership
- Tom Weiks, Handicap Chairman
These fine gentlemen have voluntarily served our club for many years in various capacities, and their unwavering dedication has contributed greatly to the outstanding health of the CMGC, now and for many years to come.
Looking to the future, it is with great enthusiasm that I assume the duties as your president. You can be confident that my efforts combined with the abundance of experience, talent and commitment that exists amongst all of our new board members will ensure the continued success of our organization. Please join me in welcoming our new board members whose terms began on the 1st of January, 2018. They are:
- John “JR” Rains, Vice President & Membership
- Joe Preimesberger, Tournament Chairman
- Jim Thompson, Secretary & Publicity
- Brian Enright, Treasurer
- Mike Stone, Handicap Chairman
- Mark Andrews, Wednesday Play Director
- Scott Anderson, Entertainment Chairman
This board will continue to be backed by many others who unselfishly volunteer their time and talents. We very much appreciate their contributions and dedication, as well.
I look forward to the opportunity to serve, and will work tirelessly towards the continued success of the CMGC.