Not only will the restaurant be inaccessible to us during the reconstruction, but the Coronado Men’s Club Room will be unavailable as well. As you can expect, this will have an impact on the normal tournament operations. Players should expect to see fewer food offerings, fewer Player’s Pool opportunities, and no check-in table, among other things, during this period of reconstruction. The Board of Governors has decided to redirect a majority of the funds normally used for food and beverage to the chit/prize fund pool for each tournament conducted during the reconstruction period. This will prove to be inconvenient for all of us and we ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate our way ahead.
- Congratulations to Matt Determan the 2019 Coronado Men’s Club Champion with a gross 138 over the weekend with a 65 on Saturday.
- Mike Gallagher wins the Labor Day Weekend Satellite
- Pontius Malmberg and John Donnelly Wing 2019 Ron Yarbrough Member-Member Classic
- Initial Notice: CMGC 2020 Annual Dues Drive Starts Sept. 1, 2019
- Art Duffey Wins John Ruedi Memorial Tournament
- CMGC Board of Governors Actively Soliciting New Volunteers for 2020
- July Member/Guest/Member Tournament
- ATTENTION CMGC MEMBERS: Pick-Up Your Food & Beverage Card
- John Hoffman Wins Senior Club Championship for Fifth Time
- New Rates for Coronado Golf Course beginning July 1, 2019