We will be rolling out the new Food & Beverage process in July – See notice below titled “New Tournament Food and Beverage Procedures.” So, if you are playing in the Member-Member/Guest, please allow yourself a few extra minutes before teeing off to stop by the Check-In Table on Saturday, July 20, to sign for and pick up your Food & Beverage Card. And please be patient as we roll out this new process; there’s likely to be a glitch or two … or more. Thank you!
- Congratulations to Matt Determan the 2019 Coronado Men’s Club Champion with a gross 138 over the weekend with a 65 on Saturday.
- Mike Gallagher wins the Labor Day Weekend Satellite
- Pontius Malmberg and John Donnelly Wing 2019 Ron Yarbrough Member-Member Classic
- Initial Notice: CMGC 2020 Annual Dues Drive Starts Sept. 1, 2019
- Art Duffey Wins John Ruedi Memorial Tournament
- CMGC Board of Governors Actively Soliciting New Volunteers for 2020
- July Member/Guest/Member Tournament
- ATTENTION CMGC MEMBERS: Pick-Up Your Food & Beverage Card
- John Hoffman Wins Senior Club Championship for Fifth Time
- New Rates for Coronado Golf Course beginning July 1, 2019