The Coronado Men’s Golf Club’s temporary weekend tournament format will allow members to sign up on the scheduled dates with no payment necessary until further notice. If you’d like to play April 4th & 5th, sign up as usual on the website (above). Those that signed up and paid previously have been refunded. The Board will not ask members or volunteers to put themselves at risk during this time, so there will be no tournament operations (payments, scoring, chits) except for assigning tee times. The city of Coronado has decided to keep the course open, but the Pro Shop will be closed. As always, if you have been assigned a tee time and choose not to play, please ensure you call the Pro Shop and cancel your time. You will be able to pay at the Pro Shop window and carts will be available and disinfected after each use. There will not be sand bottles and the flags and rakes should not be touched. We ask that all members take appropriate precautions such as social distancing and not playing if you are sick. We will post and send out further information as it happens.
- Coronado Golf Course Closed
- Temporary Weekend Tournament Format
- March 2-Day Tourney Canceled
- Congratulations to Bob Plumb and Magic Taylor for winning the March Satellite 2-Man Shamble.
- Congratulations to John Escher, winner of the 2020 CMGC President’s Cup
- Weekend Tournaments to use Golf Genius
- Congratulations to the team of George Blair, Bill Wilson, Randy Dorris and David Hudson, winners of the CMGC 2020 New Member Mixer.
- News from Bob Podoloff, Membership Chair
- More from Mike Stone, Handicap Chair re: World Handicap System
- World Handicap System