The Coronado Men’s Golf Club’s temporary weekend tournament format will allow members to sign up on the scheduled dates with no payment necessary until further notice. There will be scoring using Golf Genius only and chits will be paid out to both flights. Those that do not use Golf Genius will not participate in the tournament or the chits. The Board will not ask volunteers to put themselves at risk or to put members at risk. As always, if you have been assigned a tee time and choose not to play, please ensure you call the Pro Shop and cancel your time. The following are the rules for play:
To ensure our members safety, Coronado Golf Course has adopted the following golfer protocol as outlined by the County of San Diego.
- If you are sick or are feeling sick, Do Not Come To The Golf Course.
- Players may not arrive on the tee box until the previous group has left the teeing ground.
- Golfers are prohibited from touching flagsticks. Management has instituted special flag sticks – Use your putter to activate the ball removal device, then pick up your ball.
- We encourage all golfers to wash their hands before coming to the course.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the golf course facilities.
- Credit card or charge account payments only, no cash payments will be accepted at the counter. Golfers need not need to sign credit card receipts.
- We encourage golfers to walk the golf course.
- Golf cart usage is now allowed for all golfers (single riders or family members).
- Golfer shall handle and care for their own bags and equipment. Staff will not be allowed to handle.
- All golf carts and push carts are washed and pre-sanitized before each use.
- Please dispose of your trash into garbage cans when you finish your round.
- Rental clubs and rental equipment will not be available.
- All golf instruction and clinics are suspended at this time.
- We encourage our guests to wash their hands immediately after play.
- Guests are required to head straight to their vehicles following play without delay.